Lesson 1: Framing design
Lesson 2: Topiary design
Lesson 3: Still Life arrangement
Lesson 4: Leafing design
Lesson 5: Vase arrangement
Lesson 6: Lush bouquet
Lesson 7: Leaf manipulation arrangement
Lesson 8: Collar bouquet
Lesson 9: Table centrepiece
Lesson 10: Crescent design
This course is specially designed for students with basic knowledge and skills in floral design, and would like to further enhance their know-how.
The course content is based on AIFD's official tutorial "The AIFD Guide to Floral Design: Terms, Techniques, and Traditions", focusing on the application of the elements and principles of floral design, so that our students do not only learn a particular design, but the knowledge they need to work with different flowers back home with their own creativity and originality.
This course can be taken on its own as a module, or as part of a comprehensive floral education with AIFD CFD and AIFD PFDE preparatory course thereafter.
Suitable for students already with some basic knowledge and skills of floral design. Class size is kept to a maximum of eight students to ensure sufficient tutor guidance to everyone.
If you are buying this workshop as a gift for someone, please let us know the recipient name and contact information at email@example.com
For further details regarding our workshops and courses please also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrival time: Please kindly arrive 10 minutes before class, so we can start and finish on time for the convenience of everyone. For full-day workshops there will be a 30-minute lunch break.
- Things to bring: We will provided all flower materials and tools necessary for the class. You may bring a notepad and pen if you would like to take notes.
- Lunch and refreshments: Only light refreshments such as tea, coffee and snacks will be provided. You may bring your own lunch.
- Certificates: Students of our Beginner and Intermediate courses will receive a certificate on completion of the course. For CFD course students, if our teacher agrees that your work is at the level required of AIFD’s CFD credential, you will be invited to become an AIFD®Certified Floral Designer (CFD®). For more information, please visit the CFD course page.
- Cancellation notice: For Beginner, Intermediate, and CFD courses, we provide a full refund if the cancellation is made 14 days or more before the course start date. We may need to cancel the course if we receive too few bookings and we will make every effort to provide at least one week's notice. In such a situation, you will have the option to transfer your booking to another course or receive a full refund of the fees paid.
- Language: Our classes are delivered in English unless specified. For private group bookings, you can choose to have the class delivered in English, Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Photography: Please feel free to take photos yourself. Our teacher and in certain classes our photographer will also take photos of students for our marketing materials or social media channels. If you do not wish to be in any photos, please let us know.