Experience the enchanting world of floral artistry with our one-day taster flower arranging workshop! Join us for an immersive and hands-on journey into the art of creating captivating floral displays. Guided by our skilled and passionate tutor, you'll learn the fundamental principles of flower selection, colour harmony, and design techniques. As you delve into the vast array of blooms, you'll unlock your creativity and witness the transformation of simple stems into exquisite arrangements. You will make a table centrepiece with seasonal flowers and foliage, as well as a spiral hand-tied bouquet. You will be able to take both of your creations home to enjoy or send them to your loved ones as gifts.
This workshop offers a unique opportunity to gain insights and a newfound appreciation for the beauty of nature's most delicate masterpieces. It will be based on basic elements and principles of floral design which will help you understand how to work with different flowers back home. You will also learn basic knowledge and skills of floral design. It is an ideal starter for you to see if you would like to sign up for a more comprehensive beginner course of floral design afterwards.
No prior experience required. Just come and bloom with us for a day filled with joy, inspiration, and the joyous scent of fresh flowers.
If you are buying this workshop as a gift for someone, please let us know the recipient name and contact information at email@example.com
For further details regarding our workshops and courses please also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrival time: Please kindly arrive 10 minutes before class, so we can start and finish on time for the convenience of everyone. For full-day workshops there will be a 30-minute lunch break.
- Things to bring: We will provided all flower materials and tools necessary for the class. You may bring a notepad and pen if you would like to take notes.
- Lunch and refreshments: Only light refreshments such as tea, coffee and snacks will be provided. You may bring your own lunch.
- Certificates: Students of our Beginner and Intermediate courses will receive a certificate on completion of the course. For CFD course students, if our teacher agrees that your work is at the level required of AIFD’s CFD credential, you will be invited to become an AIFD®Certified Floral Designer (CFD®). For more information, please visit the CFD course page.
- Cancellation notice: Upon booking a half day or one day workshop, please note that cancellations are not allowed. However, you have the option to transfer your booking to a friend if necessary. To do so, kindly notify us via email at email@example.com. We may need to cancel the workshop if we receive too few bookings and we will make every effort to provide at least one week's notice. In such a situation, you will have the option to transfer your booking to another workshop or receive a full refund of the fees paid.
- Language: Our classes are delivered in English unless specified. For private group bookings, you can choose to have the class delivered in English, Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Photography: Please feel free to take photos yourself. Our teacher and in certain classes our photographer will also take photos of students for our marketing materials or social media channels. If you do not wish to be in any photos, please let us know.